Sleep 💤 is Very important for good Health!
Are you a morning ☀️ person?
I’m not. However, over the years I’ve adjusted and retrained myself to get up earlier, and more importantly getting a g
good quality night’s sleep in.
And like my fitness it’s constantly work
in progress, since a late night up or out, or a stressful day/week can throw it all off!
A good nights sleep is totally undervalued. Here are 10 Reasons why a good night 😴 sleep is important.
1. Poor Sleep Can Make You Fat
2. Good Sleepers Tend to Eat Fewer Calories
3. Good Sleep Can Improve
Concentration and Productivity
4. Good Sleep Can Maximize Athletic Performance
5. Poor Sleepers Have a Greater Risk of Heart Disease and Stroke
6. Sleep Affects Glucose Metabolism and Type 2 Diabetes Risk
7. Poor Sleep Is Linked to Depression
8. Sleep Improves Your Immune Function
9. Poor Sleep Is Linked to Increased Inflammation
10. Sleep Affects Emotions and Social Interactions
✔️READ MORE in this Heathline Article… https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/10-reasons-why-good-sleep-is-important
Can’t fall asleep easily? Here are my 2 tips that may help you out…
✔️TIP #1 Wine down with a little bedtime Yoga 🧘🏽♂️ or Meditation 🧘♀️ App routine.
Here’s my favourite Bedtime (36min) Yoga practice YouTube video:
Here’s a 20min Practice:https://youtu.be/v7SN-d4qXx0
And a shorter 7min practice: https://youtu.be/LI9upn4t9n8
✔️TIP #2 incorporate Melatonin supplements into your bedtime routine.
Melatonin is naturally produced by your body, and is also a natural sleep aid supplement that could be used, generally for a short term solution to help you get restful sleep.
Reminder to Check with your Doctor or Pharmacist if Melatonin is a good fit for you. Also be aware of any side affects.
Wishing you Sweet dreams, Bright Mornings, and great health!
Great info on sleep
Good info on sleep.