“Follow-along” BJJ Tots Training Video #1 – is geared for our BJJ Tots, but can be used by students of all ages, to get a 30 minutes training session done at home!
LET’S FOCUS ON BJJ TOTS KIDS TRAINING, OFF THE MATS
Let’s keep our “little people” engaged and busy with some at home training.
Here’s a video that is formatted with a quick warmup, standard BJJ drills and techniques.
This video is easy to follow. It allows for a Start and Stop. Kids can review and practice at their own pace (with some parental assistance).
1. MAKE SURE TO Clear some space and use carpeted flooring (bare floor may work better for the Shrimps).
2. SET ASIDE some extra time -to review and complete the training. Dedicate about 30 minutes total, to view and do this video training with the kids.
3. Train safely – Make sure you monitor your BJJ Tot and assist accordingly. Don’t forget the water breaks!
Training Video Includes:
- Warm Up
- Front & Back roll drills
- Regular & Reverse Shrimp drills
- Shoot Under (Guard Pass) flow drill
- Yoko to Yoko flow drill
- Stand Up Selfdefense technique